My Favourite Picks

Monday 17 March 2014

First post!

This is my first post on my brand new blog!  For my first post I have made a photo montage of some of the things I love to give you an insight of the sort of thing you can expect from my blog!


-The flowers I saw at a wedding fair I went to at the weekend.  I really loved the combination of the dusky pink, cream and white roses.

-The peachy-goldy manicure I did last summer and loved the peach and gold combination.

-The stacking ring combination in this picture is one of my favourites!  I will write a more detailed post soon with details of where you can buy them.

-The hair-up I did for my lovely friend Alex who was a bridesmaid for her sister in December.  Simple but beautiful. Lovely hair piece, unfortunately this was before I started making hair accessories!

-I made these set of 3 luxury micro macramé bracelets using vermeil gold (18ct gold plated sterling silver), smoky quartz, freshwater pearls and Swarovski beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment